Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Jr. high flashback

Believe (2010)

I believe when you say
I am worthless
Not ment to stay
While others step out into the light of day
I'll hide in the shadows
In the darkness I will stay



Believe in the darkness that surrounds me
Believe in the sorrow that consumes me
I believe
That darkness will bury into me
That sorrow hovers above me
That the world is on me
I believe that you are to

I believe when say
That I will die alone
In the ground I'll lay
Lonely, Buried from the day
Buried with the dead I'll stay

This all started
On that day
When you told me
I am worthless
That I still
Don't believe
In the shadows
I will lay

For whom to pay
I will stay
So get out of my way
Because I will believe
So get some relief
That I will stay
For whom to pay
Believe in
This war
I will wage

No comments:

Post a Comment